Wording for the affidavits
Note: A duly attested copy of the child's Aadhaar Card and Birth Certificate must be attached with this declaration. The details must be filled in exactly as they appear in the official documents and are to be used in the ward's educational and ICSE records.
On 100
rupees stamp paper / Submit before 30 August 2026
PARENT DECLARATION
to
St Thomas Convent School Deon Bathinda
ICSE YEAR 2028 REGISTRATION – CLASS IX
We, Father ____________________________________________, Mother ____________________________________________, hereby declare that we have carefully checked and verified the following particulars of our ward against the relevant official documents.
The details must be filled in exactly as they appear in the official documents and are to be used in the ward's educational and ICSE records.
Ward's Name (Official Name as per Document):
Gender: (Male/Female) ______________________________________________
Nationality: ________________________________________________________
Category: ☐ General ☐ OBC ☐ SC ☐ ST
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY): ______ / ______ / __________
Religion: ___________________________________________________________
Mother's Name:
Father's Name:
Guardian's Name (if applicable):
Aadhaar ID:
I/We confirm that all the above information is true, correct and complete, including the spelling of names and the date of birth. I/We understand that these particulars will be used by the school for CISCE/ICSE Year 2028 Registration and may appear in the student's official examination records and certificate.
I/We take full responsibility for the correctness of the information provided above and shall not hold the school responsible for any error arising from incorrect information supplied or approved by me/us. I/We also understand that any subsequent correction will be subject to the rules and procedures of CISCE.
I/We hereby authorize St. Thomas Convent School, Deon, Bathinda, to submit these particulars to CISCE for the purpose of ICSE registration.
Name of Parent/Guardian: ___________________________________________
Relationship with Student: _________________________________________
Mobile No.: _______________________________________________________
Signature of Parent: _______________________________________________
Date: ______ / ______ / __________
Place: _____________________________________________________________
Attachments:
Duly attested copy of the child's Aadhaar Card
Duly attested copy of the child's Birth Certificate
Comments
Post a Comment